INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The security of personal data should be understood as ensurance of their confidentiality, integrity, accessibility and accountability, through the implementation of the technical mechanisms and organizational procedures necessary for this purpose.
The purpose of implementing this documentation is to protect the interests of data subjects by ensuring protection of resources adequate to predicted threats and categories of data processed and fulfillment of information obligations.
Who is your Data Controller?
Your Data Controller is FTL S.A. with registered office in Piaseczno, ul. Klonowa 48, 05-830 Kajetny, Poland, hereinafter referred to as: FTL S.A.
Where do FTL S.A. collect personal data?
We collect personal data directly from people whose data relates, mainly as part of:
- recruitment and employment of new employees;
- cooperation with suppliers;
- establishing business contacts and correspondence;
- product marketing;
- investigating potential claims.
For what purpose and on what basis FTL S.A. will process personal data?
The main purpose of personal data processing is the acomplishment of tasks related to the production of car body parts and car lighting. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for above-mentioned purpose is art. 6 (1) f GDPR.
We also process data for the purpose of promoting and marketing our products and establishing new business contacts. The basis for data processing for these purposes is the consent of the data subjects and the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, which has it’s legal basis in art. 6 (1) a GDPR and art. 6 (1) f GDPR.
We also process personal data for the purpose of employing employees in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Code. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for above-mentioned purpose is art. 6 (1) b GDPR, and in the case of settlement of public-law liabilities in that respect - art. 6 (1) c GDPR.
We also process personal data for the purpose of implementing contracts under which we use the services and goods provided to us. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for above-mentioned purpose is art. 6 (1) b GDPR.
In the case of achieving goals in which the basis for processing is consent, we do not require you to provide personal data. In this respect there is full voluntary, however, to be able to meet these goals, providing data is necessary. Where data is processed in connection with the performance of the contract, providing data is also voluntary, but necessary for its conclusion.
Where we comply with the obligation imposed by law, provision of data is mandatory and results from these provisions.
Your data will not be transferred to third countries and international organizations.
How long will FTL S.A. process the data?
We store your data:
- in the case of processing in connection with marketing activities and establishing business contacts - until the end of the purpose of processing, withdrawal of consent or opposition;
- in the case of processing in connection with employment - data of persons employed before 01.01.2019 - for a period of 50 years, data of persons employed after 01.01.2019 - for a period of 10 years,
- in the case of processing in connection with a concluded civil law agreement - for the duration of the contract, and after its termination - until the expiry of the period of limitation of claims under the law.
What are the rights of the data subject?
You have the right to:
- access your personal data and to receive copies of personal data being processed,
- rectify your inaccurate personal data,
- claim data erasure ( right to be forgotten ) in cases referred to in art. 17 GDPR,
- obtain restriction of personal data processing in cases referred to in art. 18 GDPR,
- object to data processing in cases referred to in art. 21 GDPR,
- transfer the data provided, processed in an automated manner.
If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO), ul. Stawki 2, Warsaw).
Should you need any additional information related to the protection of personal data or would like to exercise your rights, please contact us:
Data protection oficer:
Łukasz Jasiński, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FTL S.A., ul. Klonowa 48, 05-830 Kajetany